Posted on 7/22/19
Client Success Representative
(Inside Technical Training Support)
ThinkUp Technologies is seeking a stellar Client Success Representative to join our team. This position provides technical training and software support for on-boarding new clients and servicing existing clients using our software platforms. This position will be required to service client questions and concerns via emails, texts, phone calls, and online training.
This is an entry-level to mid-level position depending on candidates knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
This position will office out of our main headquarters in Annandale, MN
Requirements and Skills
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear customer support through email and live chat
- Must have better than average computer skills
- Requires basic software knowledge, strong Web and Mobile App navigation experience, and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Previous customer service experience
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and task
- Provide and receive feedback and techniques to better the workplace environment.
- Team player
- Office attendance is required
- Displays a passion for and responsibility to the client
- Displays a passion for what you do and drive to improve
- Proven Customer Service/Call Center skills is a plus
- Knowledge in the insurance restoration/construction industry (roofing and siding) preferred but not required
Day At A Glance
- Answer phone calls, emails and text messages based on client needs and document within the database
- Gain knowledge of our product lines, our clients and their specific needs
- Present and train clients on our software programs
- Lead online webinars to teach and train our clients on the software program
- Provide feedback on product development
- Assist in creating training documents
- Cross-train in other areas for backup
- Manage call metrics, times and quality control
- ThinkUp Technologies aims to be a vibrant, relevant, and exciting company focused on results, success and fun.
- We pride ourselves in being a workplace that works hard, has fun, and serves our clients with A+ quality daily.
- ThinkUp Technologies is driven more by persistence, will, self-improvement and drive rather than by knowledge and skills alone.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary and medical benefits
- Flexible work environment with paid vacation and holidays
- Dynamic and dedicated team who enjoys what they do
- Tremendous opportunity for upward mobility
To apply for this position, send email and documents to Rebecca@thinkuptech.com